1. Alessandra Ambrosio wore Emilio Pucci (with daughter Anja) at the Film Independent’s 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival premiere of “Brave”.
2. Jessica Alba wore Tory Burch at the 2012 Plush event in Los Angeles.
3. Anja Rubik at a special screening of “To Rome With Love” in New York.
4. Emma Stone wore Resort 2013 Jason Wu at a photocall for “The Amazing Spider-Man” in Rome.
5. Serena Marron at the MoMA PS1 Gala Benefit 2012 in New York.
6. Selita Ebanks at a “Life & Style” event in New York.
7. Mila Kunis wore Christian Dior at the premiere of “Ted” in Los Angeles.
8. Cat Deeley wore Mulberry at the Critics’ Choice Television Awards in Los Angeles.
9. Elle Macpherson out in London.
10. Sophia Bush at the opening of the Clare Vivier store in Los Angeles.
Posted in Blog, Fashion, Inspiration, Style Crush, This Week's |
Tagged Best dressed, Blog Crush, Dress, Fashion, High Heels, Jewellery, Lala Rudge, LBD, Style Crush |
Bloggers and readers,
Here are some of my favourites DRESSES worn this week!
Dree Hemingway wearing Dolce & Gabbana at the 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Jersey City.
Sarah Jessica Parker wearing Pre-Fall 2012 Oscar de la Renta at the Gordon Parks Centennial Gala in New York.
Naomi Watts wearing a black jumpsuit and Jessica Alba (who looked particularly stunning) wearing Christian Dior onstage at the Montblanc Beijing opening.
Leslie Bibb and Rachel Zoe at the 5th fifth Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Jersey City.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, wearing Alexander McQueen to a service at St. Paul’s Cathedral during the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in London.
Jennifer Aniston wearing Burberry at the 40th AFI Life Achievement Award Honoring Shirley MacLaine in Los Angeles.
Hanneli Mustaparta at the opening party for Owen Boutique in New York.
And my favourite this week: Coco Rocha wearing Dennis Basso at the 5th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Jersey City.
Lots of Love,