1. Alessandra Ambrosio wore Emilio Pucci (with daughter Anja) at the Film Independent’s 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival premiere of “Brave”.
2. Jessica Alba wore Tory Burch at the 2012 Plush event in Los Angeles.
3. Anja Rubik at a special screening of “To Rome With Love” in New York.
4. Emma Stone wore Resort 2013 Jason Wu at a photocall for “The Amazing Spider-Man” in Rome.
5. Serena Marron at the MoMA PS1 Gala Benefit 2012 in New York.
6. Selita Ebanks at a “Life & Style” event in New York.
7. Mila Kunis wore Christian Dior at the premiere of “Ted” in Los Angeles.
8. Cat Deeley wore Mulberry at the Critics’ Choice Television Awards in Los Angeles.
9. Elle Macpherson out in London.
10. Sophia Bush at the opening of the Clare Vivier store in Los Angeles.
Good morning bloggers and readers!
Lala Rudge, Brazil’s It-Girl and Yves Saint Laurent’s “Volupté Sheer Candy” Lipstick’s spokeswoman. She is a beautiful young lady that carries herself in exquisite elegance, and blogs about her fashion life, family (her sister and sister in law also contribute to the blog), hanging out with Leighton Meester, as well as her wedding preparations with fiancee Luigi.
Her looks are sophisticated, gracious and remarkably tasteful.
Check it out:
And at the YSL Event:
Isn’t she beautiful?
Lala’s blog – click here.
Lots of Love,
“I have never known a really chic woman whose appearance was not, in large part, an outward reflection of her inner self.” Mainbocher
I don’t believe in trends, I believe that FASHION is all of history, art, geography, literature and music combined with one’s personality.
Lots of Love,
Open June 8 to 15, 18 Wooster Street in New York City.
Pictures of the Exbihition, taken at the Soiree:
What they wore:
Karolina Kurkova and Archie Drury
Alexandra Richards and Theodora Richards